Hello and welcome back again to, a podcast about the small business of startups, where by we unpack the numbers and nuance powering the headlines.
This is our Monday present, our short ramp into the 7 days. Certainly, it’s Monday yet again. No, you can’t stay in mattress. Points are by now going on!
- : In a cash and stock deal worth all over $12.7 billion (business value), the transaction has delighted Zynga shareholders and bummed out Just take-Two’s own.
- Paytm is , as other 2021 IPOs slim down.
- The macro atmosphere that startups exist in is about to alter for the 1st time, from a financial viewpoint.
- Pine Labs is , China undertaking funds data is , Assent Compliance , and .
- All that and we are just receiving all set for earnings time, so stay buzz as there is a good deal of info coming in short order.
Welcome to the 7 days! The Fairness crew is totally again from family vacation now, and we are completely ready to freaking rock this 12 months. Allow’s kick some ass!
Fairness drops every Monday at 7:00 a.m. PST, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:00 a.m. PST, so subscribe to us on, , and all the casts.