Have you ever began shooting a video clip vertically on your Apple iphone only to know moments afterwards that it is recording horizontally as a substitute? Flipping your mobile phone midway isn’t going to operate considering that the Apple iphone locks the video clip in the orientation you commenced recording in.
Thankfully, Apple knows this is a common event and has equipped our iPhones with a handy resolution you can use following you are completed recording. All it entails is a collection of “button” taps and you should really have your video in the correct orientation in seconds.
Apple extra the ability to rotate a video’s orientation with the release of iOS 13 in 2019. In fact, as lengthy as your Apple iphone is functioning iOS 13 or more recent you can just take gain of the feature and quickly resolve any movies recorded the completely wrong way. Here is how.
How to deal with your iPhone’s video clip orientation
1. Open the Images app and locate the video you want to repair.
2. Tap the Edit button on the upper ideal of the display to convey up a toolbar at the base.
3. Now tap the Crop icon on the significantly ideal side on the toolbar.
4. Next tap the Rotate software icon (a square with a small arrow) on the leading still left of the display screen.
5. The moment the online video is in the orientation you want, faucet the Carried out button.
If you savored this tech idea, make sure to look at out these 10 concealed iOS 16 configurations that’ll improve how you use your Apple iphone, as perfectly as the most aggravating iOS 16 options and how to deal with them.