Hello there and welcome back to, TechCrunch’s undertaking capital-targeted podcast, wherever we unpack the numbers powering the headlines.
and and and ended up all right here to chat by the week’s greatest tech happenings. It was but yet another insane 7 days, but did our very best to get by as much of it as we could. Here’s the rundown, in circumstance you are reading through together with us!
- in a offer that some are skeptical of, but 1 about which we uncovered rather a good deal to like.
- and a nod to Indie.VC, a pioneer in alternate funding for startups that announced it is shutting down internet new investments this yr.
- Oscar Wellbeing , which was fantastic for it in conditions of fundraising. On the other hand, since its debut the firm has dropped pricing altitude. Its declines mimic those of other public neo-insurance coverage proivders in what could be a new trend.
- And sticking to the insurtech conquer, Hippo is heading community by means of a SPAC. Because everybody else is?
- , which triggered a discussion on how its distinct than OpenDoor.
- Coupang’s IPO , replete with huge growth, an improving upon profitability picture, and a enormous valuation. This is a person to check out.
- There was also a whole world wide information circuit all over grocery shipping and delivery startups, with .
- And we wrapped with that we uncovered to be additional than a tiny spicy. As it turns out, commercialized deepfakes are not simply on the way they are listed here.
And with that we are again on Monday. Have a rocking weekend!
Fairness drops each individual Monday at 7:00 a.m. PST, Wednesday, and Friday at 6:00 AM PST, so subscribe to us on, , and all the casts!